- Dimitriou T., Teli D., James P.A.B., Bahaj A.S., Ellison L. and Waggott A. (2014) Impact of current occupant behaviour on potential carbon savings in a council owned tower block undergoing retrofit, CIBSE ASHRAE Technical Symposium. view paper
- Papafragkou A., Ghosh S., James P.A.B., Rogers A. and Bahaj A.S. (2014) A simple, scalable and low-cost method to generate thermal diagnostics of a domestic building, Applied Energy, Volume 134, pp 519-530. view paper
- Blackmore T., Batten W.M.J. and Bahaj A.S. (2014) Influence of turbulence on the wake of a marine current turbine simulator, Proc. R. Soc. A, volume 470 number 2170. view paper
- Bahaj A.S., Blunden L.S., James P.A.B, Kanani C., Essendi H., Matthews Z., Falkingham J.C. and George G. (2014) Energy for development: Replication of rural decentralised off-grid electricity generation through technology and business innovation, In Proceedings of the Grand renewable energy international conference and exhibition, Tokyo 28 July – 1 August 2014.
- Blackmore T. and Bahaj A.S., (2014) Turbulence and its effect on the thrust and wake of a porous disc rotor simulator, In Proceedings of the 2nd Asian Wave and Tidal Energy Conference, Tokyo 28 July – 1 August 2014.
- Keogh B., Myers L.E. and Bahaj A.S. (2014) Marine current turbine performance and wake evolution with changes in channel geometry, In Proceedings of the 2nd Asian Wave and Tidal Energy Conference, Tokyo 28 July – 1 August 2014.
- Shah K., Myers L.E. and Bahaj A.S. (2014) Scale experimental modelling of a multiple row tidal array, In Proceedings of the 2nd Asian Wave and Tidal Energy Conference, Tokyo 28 July – 1 August 2014.
- Coles D.S., Blunden L.S. and Bahaj A.S. (2014) Two dimensional depth averaged numerical modelling of large marine current turbine arrays, In Proceedings of the 2nd Asian Wave and Tidal Energy Conference, Tokyo 28 July – 1 August 2014.
- Buchanan, K., Russo, R. and Anderson, B (2014) Feeding back about eco-feedback: how do consumers use and respond to energy monitors? Energy Policy. view paper
- Browne, A., Medd, W., Pullinger, M., & Anderson, B. (2014). Distributed Demand and the Sociology of Water Efficiency. In K. Adeyeye (Ed.), Water Efficiency in Buildings: Theory and Practice. Chichester, United Kingdom: Wiley. view book
- Blackmore T., Batten W.M.J., Müller G.U. and Bahaj A.S. (2014) Influence of turbulence on the drag of solid discs and turbine simulators in a water current, Experiments in Fluids, Volume 55, Article 1637. view paper
- Browne, A. L., Medd, W., Anderson, B., & Pullinger, M. (2014). Method as intervention: Intervening in practise through quantitative and mixed methodologies. In Y. Strengers & C. Maller (Eds.), Intervening in social practices for sustainability: Beyond behaviour change. Routledge. view book
- Zhang L.X., Wang C.B. and Bahaj A.S. (2014) Carbon emissions by rural energy in China, Renewable Energy, Volume 66, pp.641-649. view paper
- Browne, A. L., Pullinger, M., Medd, W., & Anderson, B. (2014). Patterns of practice: a reflection on the development of quantitative/mixed methodologies capturing everyday life related to water consumption in the UK. International Journal of Social Research Methodology, 17(1), 27–43. view paper
- Newing A., Clarke G.P. and Clarke M. (2014) Exploring small area demand for grocery retailers in tourist areas, Tourism Economics, Volume 20, pp.407-427. view paper
- Anderson, B. (2014). Small Area Estimation as a tool for thinking about spatial variation in energy demand. In Spatial Variation in Energy Use, Attitudes and Behaviours: Implications for Smart Grids and Energy Demand. London: Policy Studies Institute.
- Galloway P.W., Myers L.E. and Bahaj A.S. (2014) Quantifying wave and yaw effects on a scale tidal stream turbine, Renewable Energy, Volume 63, pp.297-307. view paper
- Leybourne M., Batten W.M.J., Bahaj A.S., Minns N. and O’Nians J. (2014) Preliminary design of the OWEL wave energy converter pre-commercial demonstrator, Renewable Energy, Volume 61, pp.51-56. view paper